середа, 19 грудня 2012 р.

Programming part of our lives. There is anything else what you do and are interested. What are your hobbies?


4 коментарі:

  1. Well I'll be the first)))
    Now hobby no time and no way to deal with them. In his spare time to relax and forget about everything someone goes fishing or hunting, and I just love to ride a motorcycle also repair and restore them, and still love wood carving ...
    But the problem is that in winter of my hobbies is difficult to deal with ... road slippery in cold garages and workshops ((((

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Mmm...
    1.I like to take pictures. I have a photo camera, which I bought two years ago, and I can make some money by photographing.
    2.I like basketball. For the first time it was just a training for the college and no more... But then all changed, and now the basketball for me is the way to relax.
    3.Painting. I'm not an extraordinary painter, I just like to paint sometimes. I have only three pictures, painted with oil.
    4.Reading. I often download different books on my e-book. It's very comfortably when I take it with me to everywhere I want.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. I will be special, I like coding, debag and develop (because it's very useful(but very often this things is very boring(but I love them anyway, because it's part of my life )) )... but I,like many people with my age, like to drive by bike and car too. But my large hobby is music, I like listen music every where and in different conditions. I think it's cool...so, that's all..bb
    PS: Sorry for late comment(but it is))

    ВідповістиВидалити