вівторок, 15 січня 2013 р.

Hello guys and girls!!!


How are you?
How did you spend your winter holidays?
Please, tell us about it

20 коментарів:

  1. So, as for Me, I spent my holidays very well. I had rested and want continue a education again.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. As for me,I have been to Belarus and now I know some new interesting words:"Выд на жыхарства для заможных грамадзян". "няхай вашы твары завжды будуть чароуны". " З пасажырау, яки не заплатыли за праезд, спаганяетца штраф", "хлопцы.гайда снедать, а то усё задубенело". "заможный" means stranger, "твары"-faces, as for спаганяецца and задубенело- you're supposed to understend these words.And one more word - "надвор'є" means "the weather"...

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. I have spent wonderful holidays! Because there were no horrible mornings, no lessons or exams, no things I need to do without desire... What did I do? I slept a lot (!!!), went for a walks, did many interesting things and met many friends. I with my sister went on the big hill with snow and then we slided down from it on our sledges. We got a lot of emotions...
    But now I must to go at lessons, do homework, read books and do many other boring things. I'm lazy.

    P.S.:Where is all??

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. Oh I understand you, we will not have time to rest, heavy working days ((_

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. As for me, I spent the holidays not too bad and not good, almost golden mean, during the holidays I taught programming and vacationing with friends every day, celebrated good new year, walked all night, gave and received gifts ..
    Overall everything went well) _

    ВідповістиВидалити
  6. Maybe it's a "grateful" student of our college,who's got a bad mark...Or wants to get...)))

    ВідповістиВидалити
  7. all are great. holidays is an essential part of life. For me holidays is my favorite days. my holidays were in my home. On winter holidays, my younger brother and my mom seen a lot of films. This was a films week.My cat moved to my older brother. Now I miss him. Winter holidays gave me the opportunity to draw new pictures. Oil-paintings and acrylic-paintings in the popular style of "pop art".I have a good sleep and I see all my friends. This is my good holidays.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  8. Winter holidays were filled with good humor and unforgettable. Every day I went for a walk with friends and totally indulged his passion. I looked at a lot of interesting movies and read some books. Besides, I want to say that I love to go to battle. This hobby I picked up in their close friends. This is very interesting, because with each new trip I discover something new for yourself. During the holidays I decided zrobynyty short trip out of town with his family. Although it was cold, and I got a lot of experience from the winter scenery and ride on skis. During the ride we met a lot of birds, which enthusiastically searched fluffy snowballs food and forest beauty - squirrel.
    Winter - most beautiful time of the year, so I had a wonderful vacation!

    ВідповістиВидалити
  9. Holidays I spent well, but they have a slightly longer weekend.=(
    Because had to come to college to retake, and sometimes do not like to get up in the morning knowing that now vacation.
    While New Year was very good because not every New Year first of January is the ability to go to the pizza place and go skating.=)
    This is the only day which is well remembered. The rest of the holidays I spent at home and tried to relax.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  10. as for me, I had pretty good winter vacation, except retake test, but there were very interesting and funny situations. and other times I rested, spent time with friends and so on ...

    ВідповістиВидалити