This week I want to talk about very useful(as for me) device. It's eReader. I bought this device less month, but don't regret of it. Really, eReader is very comfortable. And You can to read anywhere, where you want, without laptop or real book(books or theirs prices are large). As for me, my ereader if Amazon Kindle 5 with 6 inch display. It's price is very available. And what are You think about it? If You have such device, please tell about own...
I have Amazon Kindle 5 too. It's a very good device. Because it's cheaper than 10 good books now and more comfortable. Also, its eInk technology is the least hurmful screen technology to our eyes.
ВідповістиВидалитиyou are so great. I hav'nt eReader. I'll buy a eReader in the future. Since the eReader is easy to read at any point in the world. Also,it is useful in English class. the fact that a small device can be a huge English dictionaries. And look for the words in the eReader much easier. Yes, I will buy myself it.
ВідповістиВидалитиit's nice=) because Ereader have a many dictionaries inside, that improve reading of foreign literature
ВидалитиThanks Dim. I saw your reader, a very interesting thing. I like reading, reader will help me develop my love more and more.
ВидалитиI think e-book is very useful and convenient. I love reading fiction literatu and it often happens that I have enough time for that matter when I go, but carry with them a book is not easy especially if it's Lord of the Rings trilogy)))
ВідповістиВидалитиTherefore, in the future I will buy this wonderful gadget.
I was the first who bought the eReader). It was a PocketBook 622 with 6 inch display and touch screen.
ВідповістиВидалитиI'm very happy that I can take it with me anywhere I want, and sometimes I read books during my study (when the lesson is too boring), yes=)
I can load on my eReader a lot of interesting books, which aren't in sell in bookstores. My PocketBook also allows me to listen the audiobooks, to use the dictionaries and many other useful things...