1.If today were the last day of my life I would: - I would give all my friends my pictures, as a present; - I would remove everything from my PC and gave it to my brother; - I would lay my things in boxes; - I would clean my house to perfection; - say "valediction" to all my family.
2. If I were free now (or today) I would: - buy a lot of ise cream; - I would read all the books that I save; - I would some sewing my dress; - I would have written a letters to all the people that I thought recently.; - I would sleep.
3. If I were woman (man) I would: - I would download a film of internet; - lay down on the couch and watched a film; - I would lazy to brush my teeth; - I would have played basketball; - I have studied at the filmmaker.
1. If today were the last day of my life I would... --go shopping and spend all my money. --meet all my old friends. --jump with a parachute. --eat 5 kg of chocolate. --spend a rest of my life with my beloved. 2. If I were free now I would... --sleep. --watch movies and eat popcorn. --go to the Carpathians. --reinstall my operating system. --go for fitness or to the gym. 3. If I were man I would... --swing my muscles. --prepare faster than a woman. --not clean my room. --run a lot. --drink beer with my friends.
1. If today were the last day of my life I would.. - Went to atone for the sins in the church - say the whole family how much I love them - would not go to college - would be spent the day with your loved one - I would give the Borg
2. If I were free now I would.. - i would choosed the style that suited me - learned what that particular language - would go to another country - would work freelance - took time for personal life
3. If I were a woman I would.. - never carry heavy things - learn to cook - would not do a make up - days would lie on the couch and doing nothing - would not have had children born to me
If today were the last day of my life I would... - go to Yalta and occupy the sanatorium - stole the presiden car - get a salamander tattoo from heel to ass - visit a space - charge the Hulk Hogan balls
If I were free now I would... - at finally learned the programming - bungee jumped from bridge in Kamenets Podolsk - write bad word`s on asphalt in the yard of my enemy - do an erotic photosession - meet the sunrise on the roof of my house
If I were a woman I would.. - make all men pay for me - do pirsing on my umbilicus - go to pilates - epilate whole my body - dress into Lara Croft on game party
1. If today were the last day of my life I would... I would like to see Everest. I would try real Italian pizza. I would like to marry. =) I would like to see the most beautiful sight in the world. And finally I would like to bring the whole family together. 2. If I were free now (or today) I would... I would have slept. I would have slept. I would have played. I would have slept. I would have slept. 3. If I were woman I would... I would love to do shopping. I would like a lot of buzz. I would love to win your patterns. I would not eat after 6. I would like to spend a few hours in a beauty salon.
1. If today were the last day of my life I would... I shave bald Riding the tiger Begin to trust people Tell all their secrets first met I will go search Happiness 2. If I were free now (or today) I would... I well be travel learned to play the piano Every day wound one friend Bought a house in Miami Spent all the time to friends and family 3. If I were woman I would... lived in spa salons Еngaged in plastic Вuy Pekingese disguise in hoary Аte more cakes
1.If today were the last day of my life I would:
ВідповістиВидалити- I would give all my friends my pictures, as a present;
- I would remove everything from my PC and gave it to my brother;
- I would lay my things in boxes;
- I would clean my house to perfection;
- say "valediction" to all my family.
2. If I were free now (or today) I would:
- buy a lot of ise cream;
- I would read all the books that I save;
- I would some sewing my dress;
- I would have written a letters to all the people that I thought recently.;
- I would sleep.
3. If I were woman (man) I would:
- I would download a film of internet;
- lay down on the couch and watched a film;
- I would lazy to brush my teeth;
- I would have played basketball;
- I have studied at the filmmaker.
1. If today were the last day of my life I would...
ВідповістиВидалити--go shopping and spend all my money.
--meet all my old friends.
--jump with a parachute.
--eat 5 kg of chocolate.
--spend a rest of my life with my beloved.
2. If I were free now I would...
--sleep.
--watch movies and eat popcorn.
--go to the Carpathians.
--reinstall my operating system.
--go for fitness or to the gym.
3. If I were man I would...
--swing my muscles.
--prepare faster than a woman.
--not clean my room.
--run a lot.
--drink beer with my friends.
And I:
ВідповістиВидалитиIf today were last day of my life, I would:
dance till the end
make big party
kiss a shark =)
make firework
buy a fast car(very fast)
If I had freetime, I would:
sleep (too))
read new books
make origamis
play sport games with my friends
learn to make cocktails
If I were a woman I would:
never get merried
do makeup (but not well)
do sport
not find boyfriend
and find girlfriend
Dimka, I will help you to do makeup))
Видалити1. If today were the last day of my life I would..
ВідповістиВидалити- Went to atone for the sins in the church
- say the whole family how much I love them
- would not go to college
- would be spent the day with your loved one
- I would give the Borg
2. If I were free now I would..
- i would choosed the style that suited me
- learned what that particular language
- would go to another country
- would work freelance
- took time for personal life
3. If I were a woman I would..
- never carry heavy things
- learn to cook
- would not do a make up
- days would lie on the couch and doing nothing
- would not have had children born to me
If today were the last day of my life I would...
ВідповістиВидалити- go to Yalta and occupy the sanatorium
- stole the presiden car
- get a salamander tattoo from heel to ass
- visit a space
- charge the Hulk Hogan balls
If I were free now I would...
- at finally learned the programming
- bungee jumped from bridge in Kamenets Podolsk
- write bad word`s on asphalt in the yard of my enemy
- do an erotic photosession
- meet the sunrise on the roof of my house
If I were a woman I would..
- make all men pay for me
- do pirsing on my umbilicus
- go to pilates
- epilate whole my body
- dress into Lara Croft on game party
cool
Видалити1. If today were the last day of my life I would...
ВідповістиВидалитиI would like to see Everest.
I would try real Italian pizza.
I would like to marry. =)
I would like to see the most beautiful sight in the world.
And finally I would like to bring the whole family together.
2. If I were free now (or today) I would...
I would have slept.
I would have slept.
I would have played.
I would have slept.
I would have slept.
3. If I were woman I would...
I would love to do shopping.
I would like a lot of buzz.
I would love to win your patterns.
I would not eat after 6.
I would like to spend a few hours in a beauty salon.
1. If today were the last day of my life I would...
ВідповістиВидалитиI shave bald
Riding the tiger
Begin to trust people
Tell all their secrets first met
I will go search Happiness
2. If I were free now (or today) I would...
I well be travel
learned to play the piano
Every day wound one friend
Bought a house in Miami
Spent all the time to friends and family
3. If I were woman I would...
lived in spa salons
Еngaged in plastic
Вuy Pekingese
disguise in hoary
Аte more cakes