This question is very difficult, as for me, because I don't know what will I do tomorrow. Perspective, it's nice, but now I can not see my future. So, it's not good=)
I see myself in five years. I'm not married. I have no children. I live with my mother. I work and study at the same time. I write programs. I hardly sleep. I draw portraits of his friends. I read books in the evening. I sew clothes for themselves. On Fridays, I'm having a dinner party. Rejoice that around me. may be so. life is full of surprises.
I don`t know how my life will change for 5 years... I have some unrealizable desires. Among them: a good higher education, some work at the sphere of the web-programming (I would really like), my own photostudio (it's my dream, yeah...=)) ), and finally I'd like to live without parents. Oh-oh...
After college I plan to go into the army or institution (the army forced to go). I would like to work for a prestigious company, if not immediately come to settle, then go on a profession (must live for something.) In order not to destroy the dreams will improve their skills in directed which want prachyuvaty.
Quite an interesting question. But the answer to it is not necessarily required. All plans can be destroyed after a certain tipping point. Planning is usually required but we must live today!
This question is very difficult, as for me, because I don't know what will I do tomorrow. Perspective, it's nice, but now I can not see my future. So, it's not good=)
ВідповістиВидалитиDim. This is the most popular question in the interview for a job.
ВідповістиВидалитиhttp://cdnbakmi.kaltura.com/p/695492/sp/69549200/thumbnail/entry_id/1_h9qcoo9q/width/634/height/484
ВідповістиВидалитиcoding, coding and coding and some debug it is my future...
ВідповістиВидалитиahahahah *laughter* you're not lazy)
ВідповістиВидалитиYou don't know me
ВидалитиI don't believe in your laziness
ВидалитиI see myself in five years. I'm not married. I have no children. I live with my mother. I work and study at the same time. I write programs. I hardly sleep. I draw portraits of his friends. I read books in the evening. I sew clothes for themselves. On Fridays, I'm having a dinner party. Rejoice that around me. may be so. life is full of surprises.
ВідповістиВидалитиVery good future, but You must to sleep long(very), because development of programs is very hard and tired thing.
ВидалитиThanks Dimitrij. I'll try to sleep more and more.
ВидалитиI don`t know how my life will change for 5 years... I have some unrealizable desires. Among them: a good higher education, some work at the sphere of the web-programming (I would really like), my own photostudio (it's my dream, yeah...=)) ), and finally I'd like to live without parents. Oh-oh...
ВідповістиВидалитиAfter college I plan to go into the army or institution (the army forced to go). I would like to work for a prestigious company, if not immediately come to settle, then go on a profession (must live for something.)
ВідповістиВидалитиIn order not to destroy the dreams will improve their skills in directed which want prachyuvaty.
Quite an interesting question.
ВідповістиВидалитиBut the answer to it is not necessarily required. All plans can be destroyed after a certain tipping point. Planning is usually required but we must live today!
This is a very difficult question. I can not predict where I'll be and what I'll do ...
ВідповістиВидалитиBut I'm more than sure that I work in IT technology.