Maybe, we should talk about what we're going to do after education, not after college. As for me, I'm going to do maybe some freelance to get experience. Then I with my friend are going to startup some project.
The are many way`s to get money at ouwer (for my minde perspective) world. You can doing hard phizical job or hard mental job or ... The are many other defferent way`s to get "easy money". This specific profession`s are bring you a lot of money, but i thing that "Хто не ризикує, той не п'є шампанського". I can`t to say, what these job`s ), but the most important for all job`s its "to do something", i.n. if you`ll be work and do it well, you can work anywere, or do anything you want. The most important it is to like what you do. P.S. Unlikely I'll become a programmer
Any job, if it give you profit - is good. It`s does not important what to do, your, at first sight - not important work can bring people happiness. You can save lives, and they may not even know about it. You can be creator, or destroyer: both will be important. You can become the center of the world or or a small part of the life process, anyway without you it will not be the same.
Allways important to know? that your work is needed. Without its, it will be not matter. That`s why i will do anything that is needed from me. If i will hawe own family, i bring them anything they want. I become a programer. I become a teacher. I become a cleaner ... If it will be needed from me. What about programing, may be i realy will can work at this profession, becourse at all iknow somesing about that. But unfortunately in ouer sity this profession not wery developed, but i thing it`s can be not matter, becourse i can work with halp of the network. P.S. I want to Poland wery much. (IT`S WAS VLAD KOKOSHKO)
It's interesting to know that to be a teacher and to be a wiper is the same)), and you can choose any job according to your needs at the moment)).I may disappoint you but you should waste some years (5 or 6-7) to become an ordinary teacher and all your life for trying to become a good one.
And that's what I thought my future profession - and I want to be a programmer - is consistent with this notion. Personal computers are in many, perhaps even most. And they are really necessary and indispensable: e-mails, music and movies, tex, books - all moved from various devices into one universal - in the computer. Therefore, the profession seems to me very promising. Since I have moved a little towards future career, I can confidently say that the concept of "programmer" or "Specialist" - incredibly broad. That is to say, "I want to be a programmer" - to say nothing. Of all the possible areas I'm most interested in web tsyzayn and programming - is the creation of online Saiga. The need for her profession is very high: the number of people, companies and organizations who want to "settle" in the web space is growing every day! My future profession combines all important to me as: she needed, she both "accurate" and creative, it is certainly promising from a financial point of view, because to say that for me money does not matter, it would be hypocritical). And this is consistent with my profession of chance luck: you can either become a professional high aging or so and will remain one of the millions ... But it all depends on you: on their own abilities, knowledge, desire to raise their level, persistence and desire to become a winner and be the best. And most importantly - I aim and desire to achieve. )
So, as for me, after ending studying at college, I want to enter to the Lviv Polytechnic University. And You?
ВідповістиВидалитиMaybe, we should talk about what we're going to do after education, not after college. As for me, I'm going to do maybe some freelance to get experience. Then I with my friend are going to startup some project.
ВидалитиHo-ho-ho, it's so interestiong, freelance, hmmmm, very good idea
ВидалитиPersonally, I plan to start to finish college and then get a higher education, and have more work in the specialty...
ВідповістиВидалитиWhat did You mean? (work in the specialty)
ВидалитиDid You select your "way" in programing?
Sergiy, it's so mysterious...))To guess what you're going to do( "freelance", "experience", "project"...) is worth being a separate topic to discuss))
ВідповістиВидалитиDon't understand where is the mystery.
ВидалитиSergey, maybe You will become hacker?
ВидалитиDimka, +1 )
ВидалитиThe are many way`s to get money at ouwer (for my minde perspective) world. You can doing hard phizical job or hard mental job or ...
ВідповістиВидалитиThe are many other defferent way`s to get "easy money".
This specific profession`s are bring you a lot of money, but i thing that "Хто не ризикує, той не п'є шампанського".
I can`t to say, what these job`s ), but the most important for all job`s its "to do something", i.n. if you`ll be work and do it well, you can work anywere, or do anything you want.
The most important it is to like what you do.
P.S. Unlikely I'll become a programmer
Any job, if it give you profit - is good.
ВідповістиВидалитиIt`s does not important what to do, your, at first sight - not important work can bring people happiness.
You can save lives, and they may not even know about it.
You can be creator, or destroyer: both will be important.
You can become the center of the world or or a small part of the life process, anyway without you it will not be the same.
Allways important to know? that your work is needed.
ВидалитиWithout its, it will be not matter. That`s why i will do anything that is needed from me. If i will hawe own family, i bring them anything they want.
I become a programer.
I become a teacher.
I become a cleaner ...
If it will be needed from me.
What about programing, may be i realy will can work at this profession, becourse at all iknow somesing about that.
But unfortunately in ouer sity this profession not wery developed, but i thing it`s can be not matter, becourse i can work with halp of the network.
P.S. I want to Poland wery much. (IT`S WAS VLAD KOKOSHKO)
Oy it`s cool.
ВидалитиMYGUK!
I also want to Poland.
Realy ?!
ВидалитиMYGUK! (IT`S WAS VLAD KOKOSHKO)
Boys, how do You separate one account?) It is very difficult?)
Видалити)))))))))))))
ВидалитиIt's interesting to know that to be a teacher and to be a wiper is the same)), and you can choose any job according to your needs at the moment)).I may disappoint you but you should waste some years (5 or 6-7) to become an ordinary teacher and all your life for trying to become a good one.
ВідповістиВидалитиAnd that's what I thought my future profession - and I want to be a programmer - is consistent with this notion.
ВідповістиВидалитиPersonal computers are in many, perhaps even most. And they are really necessary and indispensable: e-mails, music and movies, tex, books - all moved from various devices into one universal - in the computer.
Therefore, the profession seems to me very promising. Since I have moved a little towards future career, I can confidently say that the concept of "programmer" or "Specialist" - incredibly broad.
That is to say, "I want to be a programmer" - to say nothing. Of all the possible areas I'm most interested in web tsyzayn and programming - is the creation of online Saiga. The need for her profession is very high: the number of people, companies and organizations who want to "settle" in the web space is growing every day! My future profession combines all important to me as: she needed, she both "accurate" and creative, it is certainly promising from a financial point of view, because to say that for me money does not matter, it would be hypocritical). And this is consistent with my profession of chance luck: you can either become a professional high aging or so and will remain one of the millions ...
But it all depends on you: on their own abilities, knowledge, desire to raise their level, persistence and desire to become a winner and be the best.
And most importantly - I aim and desire to achieve. )
Thank you