Hello, my dear friends. Let's talk about very interesting things.
It's your plans at New Year Holidays. What will You do at that time?
Maybe, some of You want to go somewhere?
Please, talk about it...Thank you
P.S.: And not bad wallpaper for this holiday =)
See You Soon
I'll finally get some rest.
ВідповістиВидалитиVery good idea
ВидалитиAs for me, my winter holidays I want spend with my family
Видалитиproverb: how to celebrate New Year and spend. I want to sleep. That had not been getting enough sleep.
ВідповістиВидалитиI would like to relax, but may be such that there will be opportunities - retake ... )))
ВідповістиВидалитиAnd so nothing special I want to walk with friends to visit his brother, niece to see)))
I would like to we end it came down to the rink ...
I want to just relax on this f**king college ... do not prepare for classes, watch television without thinking about whether to go to school tomorrow or not))
ВідповістиВидалитиI will sleeping, watching films with the popcorn and Koka-Kola (a little bit) all the time))) But also I hope that I will go somewhere. Maybe it will be just a sledging on the hill behind the DendroPark) It might be very fun. If you want with me - let me know =)
ВідповістиВидалитиI ,as everyone, want to take a break from training, except this I want to spend a fun New Year. To with time recall this unforgettable period of life with a smile on his mouth.
ВідповістиВидалити