середа, 24 жовтня 2012 р.

Very difficult topic)

Let's talk about programming in Assembler...
As for me it is not interesting and difficult but sometimes it's funny...
Please express your mind

5 коментарів:

  1. I "like" Assembler)
    At first it was very difficult for understanding. But soon we completely felt the taste of the REAL programming))) A small program in our lovely Pascal could turned into many pages of incomprehensible code in Assembler. It was terrible... and funny. When you were sitting and couldn't thinking about anything except registers.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Assembler is not as difficult as everyone says. Simple majority is trying to understand how it work. This program consists of a large software code, but this is due to the fact that all the steps are described in detail.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. As for "difficult topic, but sometimes funny"- it's about me. It's difficult for me to understand the nuances of the topic itself, but funny to check grammar))). Soon we'll be talking about programming languages ​​in our classroom. I hope, we'll have beneficial cooperation. I'll teach you peculiarities of English, but you'll teach me the basics of programming.)) As for " not the last topic".-I'm sure it's so. Some more essays in the classroom, and "to be continued..."))) I hope, not only "up to your exam"...

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. In my opinion though complicated but it's "Tool jeweler."
    P.S. Registers - the killing brain.

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Nazar, can u write anything in other topic? Our hometask was to write about PROBLEMS... here: http://pr102.blogspot.com/2012/10/computer-problems.html

      Видалити