середа, 31 жовтня 2012 р.

Computer problems

Let's talk about the problems with PC

18 коментарів:

  1. Well, I do not know ...
    These problems are very different and very original ...
    I have one friend that always appeals to me, his son constantly doing something that then need to sit south to fix.
    Well, now the problem is that I met recently.
    On a laptop while watching TV through the Internet, sometimes a BSOD

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Very common problem that your PC is won't boot. Whether computer is completely dead or it powers on but nothing happens, the result is the same. It's scary.
    There are several reasons that your computer won't power.
    1) Believe it or not, the number one reason why a computer won't turn on is because it wasn't turned on!
    2) Verify that the power supply voltage switch is set correctly.
    3) Check for disconnected computer power cable connections.
    4) Replace the computer's power cable.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. In my opinion there is one REAL problem in out country - access to the Web. Anything else can be easily solved.

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. But I don't agree almost with you, because internet it's no main problem of our problem with computer, there are many other different problems

      Видалити
  4. Nazar, to sit south to fix?
    Maybe you want to sad: half of a day?
    So, about a problems, I think that very widespread problem is a so-called "Blue Screen". It's a error of operating system (Windows) and if it will be, it's not good)

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. Short brief on why I think so http://scriptogr.am/vinichuk/post/how-clouds-solve-problems-or-what-happens-if-the-laptop-falls-from-9th-floor

    ВідповістиВидалити
  6. Situation related to damage your computer does not constitute a positive emotion, as someone is deprived of his assistant at work, and some multimedia entertainment center and just steamed out of boredom.


    The reason which led the PC inoperable, may be the influence of the external environment (voltage drop) and normal aging as what any of the unit, has exhausted his endurance.

    In order to cope with this problem in the first place to find out the reasons for inoperable computers, identify the culprit and fix the problem. But not everyone is aware of the users of the computer and the device even more destinations certain components. But we still try to help you, through our section of the site is where all technical information to eliminate breakdowns PC and operating system failures.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  7. Last time problem with computer consist with,that people unkeenly with work with Internet.On computer boot differrent viruses program and harmful addition. More often don't clever users revaluation what computer can't work. And that can influence what computer can broken.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  8. I believe that most problems arise with the software. Because if it is not properly set or set something wrong then the PC will not play correctly and most people do not even understand why they did this or that problem. And it usually creates problems friends that although somehow understand this.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  9. I think that the loss of hardware is more terrible than the loss of software or data. Why? Because for recovery from hardware side it takes more time and money than for example for reinstalling windows. However, loss of the data is also a big problem. After all, if the data wasn’t stored on few storage devices, it is probability, when you’ll lose them - you couldn’t restore them.

    One day I had a occasion with so-called "blue screen of death." Imagine the scene: 12 o’clock p.m., I and my laptop. After installing one program it turned out that the operating system was "braking down" ... and blue screen with incomprehensible text was appeared on the screen. What to do? Call to somebody) I didn’t know that I could just reinstall the operating system) It was my own experience.

    ВідповістиВидалити