Do You Remember Your First Time… Using a Computer?
When was the first time you ever used one? And when did you or your family actually own one? What did you do on your computer when you studied at school?
It was at school science classes. The teacher was trying to show us the work of a program, He was trying to start it for the whole lesson, but he could not, and at the end he said that "it's a machine's fault, computer is not smart". After all, up to the end of the academic year we were playing Tetris))
In 8 year
ВідповістиВидалитиI played video game
It was PC of my brother
When I studied at school, I used PC for games and education)
ВідповістиВидалити14 years ) My first computer ))
ВідповістиВидалитиYour post like a post from club of anonymous computer users)
ВидалитиIt was at school science classes. The teacher was trying to show us the work of a program, He was trying to start it for the whole lesson, but he could not, and at the end he said that "it's a machine's fault, computer is not smart". After all, up to the end of the academic year we were playing Tetris))
ВідповістиВидалитиI don't remember when it was... but I remember that I desired to work with computer when I have seen how my brother was using the Internet)
ВідповістиВидалитиWhen You have brother/sister and one computer, it's not good, I know)
ВидалитиI fully agree
ВидалитиThe first time I sat at the computer in 5 years, it was my brother's friend's PC
ВідповістиВидалитиThe first time I sat down at the PC to 7 years old when I bought it. All day and night, sat behind him)
ВідповістиВидалити