середа, 7 листопада 2012 р.

5 different types of programmers


There are 5 different types of programmers.
1) the PHP programer;
2) flash/action-script;
3) css/html;
4) ruby on rails;
5) the microsoft guy;
What do you prefer? Why?

9 коментарів:

  1. As for me, I don't even know which kind of programmers I belong. When I do different project, I have different character))

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I do not know which type will belong in the future, but I think that it is necessary to try all)))

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. That is just humor. Seriously, I prefer this classification:
    1) Software developer (Apps for PC, Mac and Linux desktops and laptops)
    2) Front-end web developer (Design web-sites, how they looks like and what happens of the clien side)
    3) Back-end web developer (Craft server side code)
    4) Mobile developer (iOS, Android and so on)

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Mmmm... on that I want to be a front-end web developer.. maybe, it's an easier work from all of these.

      Видалити
  4. I think that in the future things will change, there will be new types of programming and everyone will find something closer to his style.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. So, all this divisions is a very funny, but I think that really fine programer must be
    universal.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  6. So why ask the question which at present there is no specific answer.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  7. Universal programmer? Yeah, right. You simply cannot be great expert in all of the fields I've mentioned. Because there are to many detailes, tricks, problems, algorithms, methods etc. You can know how to code generally, but coding isn't main part of our job.

    ВідповістиВидалити